Wolf Dagger w/Sheath
Wolf Dagger w/Sheath KN1775W
- Wolves are the largest members of the dog family.
- The Grey Wolf is known as the Timber Wolf in North America and the White Wolf in the Arctic, or more generally as the Common Wolf.
- Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. A lone wolf howls to attract the attention of his pack, while communal howls may send territorial messages from one pack to another. Some howls are confrontational. Calls may be answered by rival packs. Much like barking domestic dogs, wolves may simply begin howling because a nearby wolf has already begun.
- There are many subspecies of wolf including the Arctic wolf, all of which use a variety of howls to communicate to one another.
- They have a highly organised social structure enabling them to enjoy maximum cooperation when hunting, communicating and defending territory.